With over 35 years of industry experience, Gaina Software has been helping Warehouse & Operations Managers across the UK and Irish drinks market to:
– Manage their stock based on data from one, transparent and centralised ERP system, meaning that information has not been duplicated across multiple spreadsheets
– Forecast sales trends in order to keep stock at its optimal level, across numerous products and locations
– Manage a bonded warehouse, using Control-IT’s complete customs compliant reporting software and integration with an Excise Movement & Control System
Gaina’s Control-IT platform offers one centralised data system that helps to ensure that stock levels are accurate, that movements are recorded and that decisions are based on the most up-to-date, and accurate information from across your company.
With Control-IT, you can:
– Generate notifications that are triggered when stock levels meet pre-set thresholds, meaning that you never fall short of supply and continue to cater to the needs of your retailers.
– Avail of our demand planning software, helping you to ensure that cash is not tied up in stock and that warehouse space is maximised.
– Use accurate RF scanning to make more efficient use of your staff’s time, saving money in the process.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
Originally known as Britvic Licensed Wholesale Ltd, the company was relaunched as Counterpoint Ireland in 2013. Counterpoint Ireland chose Gaina Software to be their IT partner to support the launch of their new business. Since then, the organisation has doubled in size, adding both staff and customers. They’ve amassed €80 million in revenues, with 4000 client accounts on their books.
With Gaina as their new software partner, Counterpoint had the tools to take on the challenges of the marketplace.
“We couldn’t live without the data we can export out of our main system.”
Niamh Duffy, Customer Care Manager
Are you considering implementing ERP software into your drinks business in 2019? Click on the image below to download your free eBook, giving you tips on how to choose ERP software. Alternatively, get in touch using the form at the bottom of the page!
You can read more about our products and services on our Blog Website
Categorised in: Blog